Saturday, August 1, 2009

Stuck


It is the first of august already! Time is flying by... remember when you were young and it felt like the summer was endless? Filled with carnivals, beaches, sandcastles, bike rides, trips to the ice cream shop, sprinklers, gardens, fireflies, lemonade stands.... the list goes on and on. I feel as though this month is going to be gone tomorrow. It's like your stuck, no matter what you do time won't slow down!

I am trying to make the most of it by putting up a huge list of things I want to do and actually DO them. 

This is the start of that list:
1. Cape Cod to get a bit of color
2. Run every morning
3. Make weekly (more realistically, bi-weekly) trips to the ice cream shop
4. See all of my friends many many times before we all fly off to our respective schools (Lisa in Dublin..!)
5. Finally finish my website...! Needs many additions and tweakings.
6. Paint! I've been making good progress on about 4 paintings, 2 done, 2 almost, starting 2 more tomorrow... 
7. Continue trying to write with my left hand. 
8. Read the pile of books on my desk (Prove the librarian, who laughed at me when she saw the amount and length of each book i took out, wrong. Have librarians become more grumpy and cynical in the past few years, or is it just the ones that I happen to come into contact with?)
9. Cook fresh, healthy dinners with the herbs vegetables from the garden .
10. Think of a great and spectacular idea for my thesis...
11. Take my vitamins.

Whewf... That'll keep me busy and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment