Thursday, April 9, 2009

Waves



When I was little, I wanted to learn how to surf sooooo badly. (...I still do) I have attempted a few times... on the east coast... in rhode island. and on cape cod. Not the perfect conditions... on top of that, it was on a friends' boards who barely knew how to surf themselves. (Did make for some pretty good times though..)

Anyhow, that is the first on the list of my new five-year plan. (because, according to a certain crazy uncle-figure, that is the first step to a happy life. he recently moved down to southern Mexico and paints 16 hours a day... not a bad role model, i'm not gonna lie.)

SO i have taken this advice. As of now my five year plan consists of learning how to surf, preferably in Australia or Fiji, but I think California is a better place to shoot for.

No comments:

Post a Comment