Monday, May 11, 2009

Back in Action

Katie and Julianne in St. Maarten, March 2008

Just one more paper and a boot-leg presentation to get through before I officially enter summer mode! Then I will be all over town applying for jobs and internships. Home to Connecticut for about 10 days to pack up my life and move it all to a new apartment in the city (with my darling  Katie!) While home, I plan to paint and draw like a mad-woman and make much-needed updates to my Etsy store. Lots of new things to be added! I will run in the fields every morning and give my body the attention it deserves, which has been tough over the past few weeks, with finals and such.  

I am looking forward to some home cooking and, soon enough, fresh vegetables from our garden, which I can then harvest and bring back with me to the city on the weekends! (I am bringing some potted plants and herbs to the new place that can grow  on my windowsill.)

I am very excited to see my great friend Julianne for the first time in ages! She is in Paris now and will be there for school for the next two years...! Katie, Ju and I are planning a picnic in the park, brunch at Pastis, and hours of late night talks. There will definitely be a trip to visit her in Pittsburgh this summer, before she escapes back to France!

 Painting, working, interning, letter writing on my typewriter, trips to the beach, picnics, weekends at home in CT, friends, dinner parties, midnight movies... and that is just the beginning....

1 comment:

  1. ahhh!! i got mentioned on your blog!! I LOVE YOU...but not just for that. ;) YOU BETTER COME TO PITTSBURGH. or else i'll pull up this post and make you come.

    lets chat again soon!!

    ReplyDelete