Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chocolate

I am a chocolate fiend. I have been known to run down 6 flights of stairs to fix a chocolate craving, only to have to run back up those 6 flights. But it is always worth it.

My friend Kate and I used to have arguments over what constitutes as a really good bar of chocolate (having grown up in the U.K. she will always be a Cadbury's girl at heart). When I was younger, a plain old Hershey bar was good for me. But as I've grown older and my taste buds have matured and wizened, I have come to realize that in order to fully cure a craving, I need only a chunk of a really delicious, beautifully packaged chocolate.

The Mast brothers recently began making chocolate over the river, in Brooklyn. Their wrapping is beautiful and the chocolate is to die for.

2 comments:

  1. oh my.. I would definitely eat more chocolate even though i know i shouldn't with those lovely wrappings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, now i am in love with those gorgeous packages...(a huge weakness of mine..)

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    (LOVE your bloggy, sweetheart!)

    ReplyDelete