Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crash Pad

What a beautiful space. It feels like the tip-top of a mini cathedral. When I was younger, I thought sleeping on a mattress on the floor was one of the coolest things in the world. One of my mom's friends kept a small mattress in his studio up in vermont in case he wanted to take any quick 'cat-naps.'

When I was 14, I was finally allowed to take down my old bed frame that I had had since I was 6... and I haven't gone back to sleeping more than 2 feet off the ground since (except to crash on sofas and the like).

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an amazing place...
    Take me there, please... ;)

    Thanks for your very sweet comment dear, means the world to me!

    Hope you are doing great.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Mila.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very comforting about sleeping so close to the ground. Love these photos:)

    ReplyDelete