Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fish Tattoo



I have toyed with the idea of getting a tattoo ever since I graduated high school. I like to think about it, but don't believe I'll ever get one. I'm a henna girl at heart.

The only image that has ever stuck with me (tattoo-wise) is this one. I like these because of their simplicity. I would never get a crazy loopy intricate colored one. Too generic. I would draw it myself. and it would probably just be a line drawing, not colored in. I could also never get one where I could see it on a daily basis. I think it would have to be on the back of my neck. back left. yes. and they would be small. and swim to the right, not the left.

1 comment:

  1. ahh! the fish! i never actually saw the image that you liked.. and i like this! we should get henna tattoos together... try out our real tattoo ideas. :-P.... problem is, i have to decide on mine first!

    ReplyDelete