Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rosebud Salve

Best stuff on earth. Hands down. Great Smell. Pretty. Old school. and you can use it on your hands, lips, and even a baby's bottom.

I first saw a girl in my high school using it, many years ago. She was usually a bit of a negative nelly, but when I asked her about the lip balm, she spoke for literally 10 minutes about Rosebud Salve. Now, i think it's hard to talk about a lip product for that long. But she did it. With stories and hand gestures to boot! She told me where I could buy it and where it was extremely over-priced. What I could do with it and why it is good. She also said she had gone through 7 1/2 of them in her life time. That is commitment.

But she was right. I went out and bought some for myself and use it all the time. I do switch it up a bit, adding some color or some burt's bees when it's particularly chilly outside. I may sound like a crazy, but Rosebud Salve will always be a staple in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment